Register Private Limited
Company in 10 days
Get Incorporation & Share Certificate
DSC, MoA, AoA, TAN & PAN
Fee Starting @ Rs. 5,999/
Private Limited Company
Private limited company is registered online with Registrar of Companies (RoC) under Ministry of Companies (MCA) under Companies Act, 2013 in India. The Company is a corporate legal identity and it’s only a shareholder while a natural person can be a director or shareholder in a company.
- Private Limited Company has artificial judicial person Status
- Company has a separate legal identity distinct form its Promoter
- Private Limited Company registration can be done with minimum 2 Members and 2 Directors (Members & Directors can be same)
- A maximum of 200 Members or Shareholder and 15 Directors at a time
- Minimum Capital of Rs. 1,00,000 is required
- Private Limited Company is suitable and preferable for raising funds, creating brand value, building reputation due to compliance, transparency and information in public domain
Details to consider while Selecting Company Name
- Name of the company should be attractive, unique and relevant as per law. Company name is first impression to the buyers, customers and stakeholders.
- The companies name should be short which make people easy to remember and pronounce.
- Most importantly name of the company should be related to the business, in other words, company name should be explained about the company. The companies name should not be similar or identical from existing registered companies.
- Suffix: Private Ltd. Co. is necessary to be there for understanding that the company is a private limited company.
- Keep in mind always that selected company name should not against the law or not illegal.
- The Company search is to ensure that the selected name for the company should not been already registered.
- If company search is successful and there is no similar name than MCA will approve the name based on availability rules and regulation.
Advantage & Benefits of Private Limited Company
Status of Artificial Judicial Person
A private limited company is recognised by law as an artificial legal person which has the privileges, rights & obligations of its own. It can contract, sue or be sued.
Separate Legal Entity Distinct from Promoters
A private limited separate legal entity distinct from it promoters, members, shareholders and in case of insolvency later are not personally liable
The liability of promoters, members, shareholders are limited to unpaid of shares as called by the company
Enhanced Borrowing Capacity
Banks and other financial institution rely and put more trust with regard to capacity and creditworthiness of private limited company
Attractive to Investors
Private limited company is convenient to raise funds particularly by startups by issuing shares/securities to investors through private placement
It means that private limited company remains in existence even in case of death of all shareholders/members as the ownership of shares are inherited by legal heirs
Private limited company are subjected to strict compliance & Audit report is mandatory even in case of nil transaction
Reliable, Reputation, Brand Value
Due to strict compliance, transparency & information in public domain, private limited company place reputation, brand value & reliability in the eyes of stakeholders
|Basis||Private Limited Company||Limited Liability Partnership||One Person Company||Partnership Firm||Sole Proprietorship|
|Business Formation||10-15 Days||10-15 Days||10-15 Days||21 Days||1-2 Days|
|Act / Legislation||Companies Act 2013||LLP Act 2008||Companies Act 2013||Partnership Act 1932||Not Applicable|
|Registering Authority||ROC under MCA||ROC under MCA||ROC under MCA||Registrar of Partnership under Local SDM Office||Not Applicable|
|Legal Status||Artificial judicial person with limited liability||Separate legal entity with limited liability||Artificial judicial person with limited liability||Partners are personally liable with unlimited liability||Promoter is personally liable with unlimited liability|
|Members Required||Minimum - 2|
Maximum - 200
|Minimum - 2|
Maximum - No Limit
|Just One Person with one nominee||Minimum - 2|
Maximum - 100
|Just One Person|
|Suitable For||Start-ups||Professional firms||Individual promoters||Family businesses||Small businesses|
|Taxation Benefits||Certain benefits||Efficient||Benefits||Lowest||Individual slab rate|
|Compliance Applicability||Audit Report, Annual Return, other compliance as per act||Annual Return, Audit report if turnover exceed Rs. 40 lac's in FY or contribution exceeds Rs.25 lacs||Audit Report, Annual Return, other compliance as per act||Audit Report only as per Income Tax Act||Audit Report only as per sec 44AB of Income Tax Act|
|Investors Inclination||Most attractive||Not preferable||Unlikely||Unlikely||No way|
Class 2 DSC 1090₹931.36
Class 2 DSC 399₹338.14
Class 2 DSC 599₹507.63
Class 3 DSC₹2,965.25
Close a Company – Advance₹21,185.59
Close a Company – Basic₹8,473.73
Close a Company-Premium₹16,948.31
Close a Company-Standard₹12,711.02
Company Annual Filing – Basic₹3,727.97
Company Annual Filing – Standard₹7,711.02
Company Annual Package – Premium₹28,897.46
DSC Class 2₹592.37
Package & Pricing
Limited Liability Partnership
- LLP Agreement
- DSC – 2
- DIN – 2
GST , MSME & TM
- GST Invoice Format
- GST e-way bill Registration
- Free GST Consultancy
- MSME Registration
Private Limited Company
- MOA & AOA
- Board Resolution
ITR for small business
- Financial Statement
- Refund Tracking Status
- House Property Income Covered
- Capita Gain Income Covered
- Interest Income Covered
- *Package subject to Turnover
Documents for Online Registration of Private Company
PAN of Directors / Subscribers to Memorandum
ID Proof of Directors / Subscribers to Memorandum – DL/Voter ID/ Passport (Any one)
Address Proof of Directors / Subscribers to Memorandum Latest 2 month –Telephone / Mobile / Electricity bill / Bank Statement (Any one)
Photo of Directors / Subscribers to Memorandum
Email ID of Directors / Subscribers to Memorandum
Mobile Number of Directors / Subscribers to Memorandum
Place of Business Address Proof with NOC (Ownership / Rent Agreement/ Lease deed / Consent Letter
Electricity bill of place of business (Latest 2 months)
How many members/shareholders are required to start a private limited company?
How many directors are required to start a private limited company?
Can members and directors be same in private limited company?
What is minimum share capital required in private limited company?
Can NRI or foreigner incorporate a private limited company in India?
Yes, NRI or foreigner can incorporate a private limited company in India subject to FDI norms & guidelines but appointment of one resident director is must.
How to check availability of name for private limited company?
Proposed name is reserved through filing RUN on MCA portal. RUN consist of information about type of company, two preferences of proposed name and object of the company. Preliminary check on MCA portal as well as for trademark is done to determine any similar names.