File e-Form Active – INC 22A on
Or Before 15th June 2019
Applicable for all Companies whether Public, Private or OPC Registered on or before 31st December 2017
Active Company Tagging Identities and Verification (ACTIVE)
Rule 25A inserted with effect from 25th February 2019 under the Companies (Incorporation) Rules 2014 mandates that every company incorporated before 1st January, 2018 shall file the particulars of the company and its registered office in e-form ACTIVE. Failure to file e-form ACTIVE – INC 22A on or before due date of 25th April, 2019 shall result in marking of company as “ACTIVE non-complaint”. Fee of ten thousand rupees shall be required to be paid in case e-form ACTIVE is filed on or after 26th April, 2019.
Details Required in E-Form ACTIVE -INC 22A?
- Photograph showing Registered office outside premises
- Photograph showing Registered office inside premise along with Director/KMP signing the e-form ACTIVE
- Registered office address along with Latitude & Longitude
- Number and List of Directors
- Email ID of Company
- Details of Statutory Auditor
- Details of Company Secretary
- Details of Cost Accountant
- Details of Managing Director/WTD/CEO/Manager
- SRN of AOC 4/AOC 4 XBRL for FY 2017-18
- SRN of MGT 7 for FY 2017-18
- Digital sign of Director
- Digital sign of practicing professional
Consequences if a Company Defaults in Filing of e-Form ACTIVE (INC-22A)?
Apart from getting the tag of “ACTIVE non-compliant”, company can not record with ROC following event based changes unless and until it files the form on a fee of ten thousand rupees :
- Changes in Authorised Capital (SH-07)
- Changes in Paid up Capital (PAS-3)
- Changes in Director except cessation (DIR-12)
- Change in Registered Office (INC-22)
- Amalgamation, De-merger (INC-28)
Type of Companies who are not Required to e-Form ACTIVE (INC-22A)?
- Companies incorporated on or after 1st January 2018
- Struck off Companies
- Companies under process of Strike off or liquidation
- Amalgamated and Dissolved Companies
Which Companies are prevented from to file e-Form ACTIVE?
- Company whose Director’s has not filed DIR 3KYC
- Company whose Director’s are disqualified under section 164
- Company defaulting in filing financial statement in form AOC-4
- Company defaulting in filing Annual Return in form MGT-7
- Company defaulting in appointment of statutory auditors
- Company defaulting in appointment of Key Managerial Person
Changes in Director except cessation (DIR-12)
Change in Registered Office (INC-22)
Amalgamation, De-merger (INC-28)
Package & Pricing
Private Limited Company
- MOA & AOA
- PAN & TAN
- DSC – 2
- DIN – 2
- SHARE CERTIFICATES
- FIRST BOARD RESOLUTION
GST , MSME & TM
- GST Invoice Format
- GST e-way bill Registration
- Free GST Consultancy
- MSME Registration
Startup Annual Compliance
- Financial Statement
- Audit Report
- GST Return
- ROC Annual Return
- ITR for 2 Promoters
- *Package subject to Turnover
ITR for small business
- Financial Statement
- Refund Tracking Status
- House Property Income Covered
- Capita Gain Income Covered
- Interest Income Covered
- *Package subject to Turnover
Which company are required to e-form ACTIVE (INC 22A)?
Every Company who was registered on or before the 31st December 2017 has to file the Company’s details including its registered office in E-Form ACTIVE (Active Company Tagging Identities and Verification)
What is the due date of e-form ACTIVE (INC 22A)?
Every Company shall file ACTIVE Inc 22A before April 25, 2019.
Which information is required to be submitted in Form INC- 22 A
1) Name of the Company and CIN
2) Registered Address of the Company
3) Two Photographs of the registered office of the company. The first photo of the registered office shall be taken from outside of the premises, whereas the second photo needs to be taken from within the registered office premises showing at least one director / KMP who shall be signing the e-form INC-22A.
4) Location of registered office on Map defining Latitude / Longitude
5) Email for OTP verification
- a) Directors, DIN, and Status of DIN
- b) Statutory Auditor (PAN, Firm number, Period of Appointment etc)
- c) Cost Auditor (if applicable)
- d) Company Secretary (if applicable)
- e) CEO or Managing Director
- f) CFO (if applicable)
- g) SRN Number of AOC 4 / MGT 7
Can a company file e-form ACTIVE (INC 22A) after due date?
The Form can be filed after due date on payment of Rupees Ten Thousands.
What are the consequences faced for no- filing of Form 22A ?
The consequences faced for non- filing of Form 22A are:
If applicant file form after 25th April, then the filing will be charged Rs. 10,000.
Company will not be able to file:
Form SH-7 (Changes in Authorised share capital)
Form PAS-3 (Change in paid up capital)
Form DIR- 12 (Change in director except for resignation purpose)
Form INC- 22 (Change in registered office)
Form INC- 28 (in case of amalgamation/demerger)
Company will be marked as Active non-compliant.
Is there any statutory fee for filing Active Form 22A?
No, there is no statutory fee for filing Form 22A.
Which company is required to file the Form Active INC- 22A?
Active INC 22A should be filed by every company which is incorporated on or before 31st December 2017 about the details registered office, directors, KMP, Statutory Auditors, Cost Auditors, Annual filing status.