Mandatory Compliance for Private Limited Companies in India
Forms under compliances are as under:-
- Form No INC-5 : One Person Company- Intimation of exceeding threshold
- Form No INC-21 : Declaration prior to the commencement of business or exercising borrowing powers
- Form No. PAS-3 : Return of allotment
- Form No. SH-8 : letter of offer
- Form No SH-11 : Return in respect of buy-back of securities
- Form No MGT-14 : Filing of Resolutions and agreements to the Registrar
- Form No DIR-11 : Notice of resignation of a director to the Registrar
- Form No. MR-1 : Return of appointment of managing director or whole time director or manager
- Form No FC-4 : Annual Return of a Foreign company
- Form No MSC-3 : Return of dormant companies
- Form 5INV : Statement of unclaimed and unpaid amounts
- Form I-XBRL : Form for filing XBRL document in respect of cost audit report and other documents with the Central Government
- Form A-XBRL : Form for filing XBRL document in respect of compliance report and other documents with the Central Governmen
Company Annual Filing
Online file ROC Annual Return Forms namely AOC4, MGT7 & ADT1. Avoid late fee of Rs. 100 per day per form with no maximum cap.
LLP Annual Filing
Online file ROC LLP Return Forms namely Form 11 & Form 8. Avoid late fee which increase on daily basis with no maximum cap.
Close a Company
Wind up your company through Fast Track Exit (FTE) scheme. Closure of company under FTE scheme is smooth and cost-efficient.
DIN & Director
Obtain Director Identification Number (DIN) to enable appointment as a director in a company.
Change Registered Address
Shift registered office of your company within or outside state.
File INC 22A giving details of company and its registered office before 26th April 2019. Get the tag of ACTIVE.
Package & Pricing
Company Annual Filing - Basic
- For Pvt Ltd
- MGT 7
- AOC 4
- DIR 3 KYC
- INC 22A
- Statutory Registers
- Directors Disclosures
LLP Compliance Turnover - upto 12 Lac's
- Form 8
- Form 11
- Book Keeping
- Financial Statement
- Income Tax Return
- ITR of Partners
- GST Return
Close a Company - Basic
- For Companies with Nil Assets & Liabilities
- Statement of Affairs
- Affidavits & Indemnity Bond
- Board Resolution
- Members Resolution
Startup Annual Filing
- Financial Statement
- Refund Tracking Status
- House Property Income Covered
- Capita Gain Income Covered
- Interest Income Covered
- *Package subject to Turnover
What is Annual Filing?
As a part of Annual Filing, Companies incorporated under Companies Act 2013, are required to file the following eForms with the Registrar of Companies (ROC):
Can we do revised filing of already filed Annual filing eForm?
Yes, revised filing of all Annual filing forms except Form 23AC/ACA and Form 23AC-XBRL/ 23ACA-XBRL can be done in respect of the Forms already filed but the fees for subsequently revised filing shall be charged, assuming it as a new filing.